The first HMH in-line rotary all-steel tube vise also happens to be the most versatile, and will make you re-think what it means to hold a tube. The new tube jaws will hold tubes rock-solid, with or without junction tubing installed, and with or without steel mandrels. Ultra smooth in-line rotary action and sleek profile for easy tying of tiny micro-tube streamers or huge saltwater patterns.
When you're finished with tying tube flies, just remove the tube converter tool, and slip in an optional HMH jaw for conventional tying on hooks, and you've got the best rotary vise money can buy.
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Steel, Sure-Grip Tube Jaws
- Premium Tube Mandrels
- Quick Change Jaw Feature (HMH vise jaws not included)
- Ultra-smooth 360 degree Rotary Action
- Exclusive Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Easy-Grip Locking Cam Lever
- Double Spring Material Clip
- Powder Coated Pedestal Base or C-Clamp
- Lifetime Guarantee