The Tube Vise Converter will easily convert your HMH vise with screw-in / screw-out jaws to an in-line rotary tube vise. It offers a whole new way to hold tubes by chucking them directly in the steel jaws. Mount tubes tubes with or without junction tubing installed; with or without pins/mandrels. The sleeker design lets you take full advantage of the in-line rotary ability, and makes it easier to get materials on top, bottom, and sides of the pattern unencumbered by the tool holding the tube. Comes with two premium mandrels, sample tubes, and tube fly hook samples.
The Spartan is the best value in a precision-machined vise today. It gives you all the performance features you'll ever need, including full rotary action and adjustable head angle, and our incredibly easy and versatile interchangeable jaw system. The Spartan's sleek design gives you a beautiful vise with excellent access to the jaw tip, and an ample and comfortable tying platform for those long tying sessions. It is guaranteed to last lifetimes for a price that can't be beat.
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Quick Change Jaw Feature
- Durable Chrome Powder Coated Chasis
- Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Locking Cam Lever
- Fast, One-Hand Operation
- Double Spring Material Clip
- Powder Coated Pedestal Base or C-Clamp
- Lifetime Guarantee
- See Options and Accessories to Custom-fit your Vise
The HMH SX is our newest vise. It is built on a fixed-angle frame but gives you the added versatility of the famous HMH interchangeable jaw system. We think the SX is the best value for your money, giving you better access to any size or type of hook than any other vise on the market today. The SX is guaranteed for life, and is available with either a pedestal base or c-clamp.
- Interchangeable jaw system for maximum versatility
- Teflon-smooth full rotary action
- Original HMH Disc-drag rotary tension adjustment
- Fast and easy one-handed operation
- Precision-machined, stainless steel collet and adjusting knob
- Heavy duty cam lever
- Nickel-plated chassis/standrod (universal 3/8" diameter)
- Powder-coated pedestal base or C-clamp
- Lifetime Guarantee