The Surveyor 1100 is not your typical “fly-fishing” backpack. With an aluminum stay-supported suspended back-panel for proper suspension and ventilation, it features a removable, internal padded laptop compartment, a hide-away dual rod sling and hydration compatibility. To make your backcountry adventures easier, it conveniently integrates with the Swiftwater Tech Vest, Toketee Vest, Overlook Chest-Pack, and the Ledges Waist-Packs.
- Suspended back panel with aluminum stay provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation
- Hide-away dual rod sling
- Removable, interior padded laptop compartment
- Hydration compatible
- Side compression to adjust load
- Two low profile dual water bottle holders with cord retainers
- Integrates with the Swiftwater Tech Vest, Toketee Vest, Overlook 500 Chest-Pack and the Ledges 500 and 650 Waist-Packs
- Corrosion resistant, snag-free zippers
- [w] 12 in. [h] 18 in. [d] 10 in.
- Volume 1100 cubic in.
- Weight 40 oz.
- Colors Slate Gray and Moss Green
DIRECTIONS FOR INTEGRATING WITH THE SWIAFTWATER TECH VEST OR TOKETEE VEST
The Surveyor Backpack Vest is designed to integrate with both the Swiftwater Tech Vest and the Toketee Vest. To integrate the backpack with one of these two products, please do the following (pictures are provided above to show each step).
- Locate the compression straps that come with the Vests.
- Remove/unclip the mesh back panel from the vest.
- Clip the vest into the backpack at the shoulders.
- Use the integration straps to connect the backpack and the vest together at the sides.
- Tighten/adjust accordingly.
Вместимость рюкзаков - 25л.