Bermuda Shorts lets you blast with a single
backcast. it’s the fast-loading tropical fly
line for lightning speed delivery. try the cool
new Bermuda Shorts Triangle Taper when
quick casting is critical. made to stand up to
tropical heat, and float high for easy pickups.
When timing is crucial, Bermuda Shorts give
you leg up. J3 coating with welded loop for a
quick leader change.
Floating, tropic blue/sand
Line up with our newest family of fly lines, the Bermuda Triangle Tapers. Built to withstand the wilting heat of tropical flats and blistering decks, this line will continue to cast like a rocket when others have folded up. That's because we build it around a special 16-strand braided monofilament core that stays stiff to deliver blazing casts -- even in blazing heat. The finish is also harder and slicker than our regular saltwater lines, with a slightly bumpy texture that helps facilitate longer casts. And, because it's a Triangle
Taper, it features a tip that can be customized. The lighter, neutral colors "disappear" into the sea and sky for added stealth. Works best at temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit but can be used at lower temperatures. 105' length, with a 30' taper, and a 75' running line.
Saltwater Shooting Taper - cверхкороткотелый шнур для ловли на «стрип» в тропиках.
Короткотелый шнур Kola Salmon, «Saltwater Shooting Taper», разработан для ловли «нахлыстом» на крупные мушки и стримера; особенно, эффективен в ветреную погоду. Позволяет безупречно контролировать шнур.
- Незаменим для «нахлыста» в тропиках
- Выполнен на корде 50LB
- Максимально оптимизирован для «выстреливания», идеален для забросов «overhead»
- Saltwater Shooting taper разработан для забросов в сложных условиях, особенно, в ограниченном пространстве
- Идеален для ловли на «стрип»
- Отлично проявляет себя в ветреную погоду
- Лучший выбор для забросов тяжелых мушек и стримеров
|Класс||Длина головы||Вес головы, гр/грейн
|9||8||24 / 370|
|12||8||31 / 478|
We've combined Joan's innovative color-coding system for easier loading and casting with the Bermuda Triangle Taper to create a great flats line. The color changes at the head to alert you to the optimal casting length. Saves precious seconds by eliminating excess false casts. 105' length with a 30' head.
Floating, intermediate and sinking lines are all 105 feet long and feature a short forward taper of 30 feet. The intermediate line sinks at 1.25-1.75 IPS, while the sinking line features a sink rate of 4-6 IPS.
105' length, with a 30' taper, and a 75' running line. J3 on floating line only.
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one line. That’s the idea behind the Mastery Grand Slam, a fly line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates
• Designed for multiple saltwater applications where a floating line is needed
• Two tone for better visibility
• Low memory for a wide range of weather applications
• Excels at wade fishing in saltwater
• 6-9 weight lines with medium head to aide in distance casting
• 10-14 weight lines with shorter head for quick casts with larger flies
• Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
• Compound taper turns over big flies
• Running line optimized to float and reduces memory
|WT||Tip||Front Taper||Front Belly||Rear Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head Length||Total Length
Saltwater Fly Line
- For delicate, low-visibility deliveries to wary fish
- Unmatched performance in tropical conditions
- Stiffer for fast shooting to distant fish
- Also excels for other tropical shallow-water species
- Long belly, stiff core, and small overall diameter work together to extend casting range and increase accuracy
- Advanced taper improves line performance in the wind without compromising delivery
- Longer front taper helps deliver flies more delicately
- Larger diameter running line reduces memory and tangles
- Compound taper head turns over flies under the most demanding saltwater conditions
- Horizon color, although visible to anglers, blends into the sky and sea to become less visible to skittish fish
- Stiffer braided monofilament nylon, built with 3M Tropi-Core technology, for reduced tangling, better shooting, and superior overall performance in warmer saltwater environments
- Special higher-density 3M saltwater PVC formulated with patented AST – Advanced Shooting Technology
Ultra powerful, easy casting line built for exceptionally long casts.
RIO's Tropical OutBound Short series of lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO's XS technology for super slick performance, and is built with a hard, tropical coating that ensures the line does not wilt in the heat.
The three densities available are: 1) A full floating line (F), 2) A floating line with a 30 ft intermediate head (clear and then blue)(F/I), and 3) A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip (F/I)
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging
|Артикул||Класс||Цвет||Вес||Длина головки||Плавучесть||Полная длина|
|6-21828||WF6F||Dark Olive/Ivory||235gr 15.2gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21829||WF7F||Dark Olive/Ivory||265gr 17.2gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21830||WF8F||Dark Olive/Ivory||330gr 21.4gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21831||WF9F||Dark Olive/Ivory||375gr 24.3gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21832||WF10F||Dark Olive/Ivory||425gr 27.5gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21833||WF11F||Dark Olive/Ivory||465gr 30.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21834||WF12F||Dark Olive/Ivory||510gr 33.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Float||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21835||WF8F/I||Clear Tip/Blue/Ivory||330gr 21.4gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21836||WF9F/I||Clear Tip/Blue/Ivory||375gr 24.3gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21837||WF10F/I||Clear Tip/Blue/Ivory||425gr 27.5gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21838||WF11F/I||Clear Tip/Blue/Ivory||465gr 30.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-21839||WF12F/I||Clear Tip/Blue/Ivory||510gr 33.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20900||WF7F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||265gr 17.2gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20901||WF8F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||330gr 21.4gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20902||WF9F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||375gr 24.3gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20903||WF10F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||425gr 27.5gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20904||WF11F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||465gr 30.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20905||WF12F/I||15ft Clear Tip/Sand/Sea Grass||510gr 33.1gm||30ft 9.1m||Flt/1.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
Конструктивная особенность шнура - короткая голова , передний конус ее также относительно короткий, что позволяет не терять точность забросов даже в ветренную погоду. Отлично подойдет для ловли крупных рыб в соленых холодных водах. На концах имеются заводские петли.