7/8wt - 620gr (40.2gm) , 64ft (19.5m), общая длина 110ft (33.5m)
8/9wt - 690gr (44.7gm) , 66ft (20.1m), общая длина 115ft (35.1m)
9/10wt - 765gr (49.6gm), 68ft (20.7m), общая длина 120ft (36.6m)
10/11wt- 840gr (54.4gm), 70ft (21.3m), общая длина 120ft (36.6m)
The InTouch Long Head Spey line has been designed for bigger rivers and long two-handed and Spey rods. A series of sophisticated tapers and steps in the line design makes this one of the easiest casting long belly lines on the market, and a total joy to cast. The rear weight distribution ensures the rod loads easily, while the unique front taper design allows energy to unroll effortlessly to the fly – resulting in easy and effortless distance. The line is built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the very best in efficiency and load.
- Long head length for the very best in line control and fishability
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum load and efficiency
- Sophisticated taper design for easy effortless distance
An easy casting, powerful line with a short head for throwing streamers, indicators and sink tips
The InTouch Switch Chucker is a very easy casting, extremely powerful line with a short-head designed to cast indicators, sink tips and large flies. It is the best choice of Switch line for fishing at close quarters and for any Switch rod user who wants the casting to be as easy as possible.
- Short, powerful head for effortless casts
- Easily handles sink tips and indicator rigs
Designed for switch rod whether for overhead or spey casting
RIO's InTouch Switch is the line for anglers that want complete control of the way the line and fly fish at a distance. A unique taper design ensures that casters can either overhead cast, or spey cast according to their individual skills and situation.
- Short, powerful front taper that easily casts indicators and large flies
- Long head for great mending and fly control at distance
оттенок серого -Clear Camo
оттенок желтого - Straw
A versatile body that combines Skagit power with Scandi grace
The Scandi body is a short body to which a multitude of tips can be attached – it is the most versatile design of all, and blends Skagit power with Scandi grace. It is ideal for anglers that want to travel light, yet have multiple fishing options. To the front end of the body anglers can attach regular 10 ft & 15 ft tips, MOW tips, “T” tips, iMOW tips or VersiLeaders, and with two different body densities to choose from (floating, intermediate and Sink 4), all water conditions are covered.
- Multi-purpose design, casts like a Scandi or a Skagit
- Printed ID system on the rear of the head for quick recognition
- Loops on both ends for fast rigging
New for 2013. An interchangeable tip Scandi head, complete with a 10ft floating tip.
The new Scandi Short is a blend of Skagit power and Scandi grace, and anglers can switch between heavy sink tips and MOW tips for throwing big flies, or more tapered "Scandi" tips for presentation situations. It is an extremely easy line to cast and perfect in the tightest of situations, on small rivers or with shorter rods.
For best performance, RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes:
- 4/5 (270gr) to 6/7 (400gr) – .024” Powerflex shooting line, or 25lb SlickShooter
- 6/7 (400gr) to 8/9 (550gr) – .030” Powerflex shooting line, or 35lb SlickShooter
- 8/9 (550gr) to 9/10 (620gr) – .035” Powerflex shooting line, or 44lb SlickShooter
- 9/10 (620gr) and bigger – .040” Powerflex shooting line, or 50lb SlickShooter
|6-20079||#4 275 gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|
|6-20071||#5 320gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|
|6-20072||#6 370gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|
|6-20073||#7 425gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|
|6-20074||#8 485gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|
|6-20075||#9 540gr||33ft 10m||Straw||Flt w/ flt tip|